OPASIS addresses all the key issues faced by students and their parents with regard to career decision making.
Tools for Students
- OPASIS Cloud based platform
- Career-Path Webinar Series
- Counseling & Assessments
- Personalized Guidance
- Secure individual Login ID based access to full content on OPASIS
- Discover Pan-India opportunities across 13 streams - Engineering, Medical, Biotechnology, Design, Commerce & Business, Hotel Management, Sports & Defence, Journalism & Mass-communication, Maths & Science, Social Sciences, Creative & Literary, Law, Nursing
- Careers library: Overview, Scope, Key Skills, Academic Requirements, Downsides
- 350+ Entrance Exams (Summary, Eligibility, Test Pattern, Key Dates, Test Centres, Clashing Exams)
- Information on various Scholarships, Competitions & Olympiads
- Powerful search filters
- News, Updates and Insightful Blogs
- Auto email & SMS alerts on key announcements
- Two kinds of Webinars are offered - Guidance Webinars & Deep-dive Webinars
- Guidance Webinars offer insights and advice related to common issues like College vs Course dilemma, Evolving Future ready programs, Identifying interests etc.
- Deep-dive Webinars are focused sessions on course-wise details sessions of courses like BBA, B.Com, BAJMC, Hospitality & Tourism, Medical & Allied areas Law, B.Tech, Gaming, Film-making, Design & Fina Arts etc.
- Discovering one's strengths, interests and aptitudes is as important as discovering admission opportunities
- OPASIS helps students do this by providing Online Psychometric assessment. This is done using industry standard tools, for Stream Selection (Class 9-10) and Career Suitability (Class 11-12) with detailed 20-page report
- Also offered is a one-to-one consulting session (face-to-face in Delhi or via Skype across India)
- Dedicated expert works with the student throughout the duration of the service
- Assistance in College-Course Selection
- Multiple one-to-one guidance sessions
- Ongoing year-round support through emails