News & Updates

BSc Nursing Entrance : KGMU, ABVMU, RMLIMS Lucknow

Published on : 07-Jul-2022 Powered by

As per notification dated 25 June 2022, the BSc Nursing Entrance Examination 2022 for admissions in King George’s Medical University Lucknow, Dr. R.M.L. Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow and all Govt and Private Nursing Colleges/Institutions affiliated with Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow is to be conducted jointly by Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University and King George’s Medical University. 
Candidates who have already applied and deposited their fee for admission in KGMU Lucknow need not apply again. They will be given an option to choose the city in which they can appear in the entrance examination by logging into the website of KGMU or ABVMU.
All new applicants can apply afresh.

Course : 4 Year BSc Nursing

Participating institutes 
a) King George’s Medical University Lucknow
b) Dr. R.M.L. Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow 
c) All Govt and Private Nursing Colleges/Institutions affiliated with Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University Lucknow 

Key dates
Last date to apply online : 15 Jul 2022
Date of entrance exam : To be announced later

All India eligibility and no gender restriction
a) Candidates with Science who have passed qualifying 12th Standard Examination (10+2) and must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) taken together and passed in English individually from any recognized board. However, a relaxation of 5% of total marks in core subjects (PCB) in (10+2) will be given for SC/ST and OBC candidates. For such candidates minimum marks should be 40% instead of 45%.
b) Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by central government having Science subjects and English only.
c) English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 for eligibility for admission in B.Sc. Nursing.
d) Colour blind candidates are eligible provided that colour corrective contact lens and spectacles are worn by such candidates.
e) The selection of candidate will be subject to medical fitness. No selected candidate will be permitted to join the course unless declared medically fit by the Medical Board appointed by the University. The decision of the Medical Board shall be final.

Check KGMU-Nursing for detailed information.


Follow us on Follow us on


Class selection Module