News & Updates
BHU registrations 2022 Opens for UG Programswww.Opasis.com
BHU (Banaras Hindu University) has opened applications for individuals who have completed CUET (Common University Admission Test) and selected BHU on their CUET 2022 forms.
Banaras Hindu University, previously known as Central Hindu College, is a collegiate, central, and research university located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. BHU Varanasi is one of India's top central universities. It is acknowledged at both the national and global levels. NIRF has acknowledged BHU for several years.
Main steps involved in Admission process:
Step 1. Student registration on the Registration Portal
Step 2: Entering the course preference (preference entry)
Step 3: Seat allocation basis the preference entry begins
- The candidate must use the CUET Application No. (User Id) and CUET Exam Roll No. to register on the Banaras Hindu University admission portal (as Password).
- Fill in the required details, and upload all essential documents - such as
i) Scorecard of CUET (UG) 2022
ii) Matriculation or its equivalent certificate to ascertain the date of birth.
iii) Marksheet of 12th or qualifying examination.
iv)Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS) and income certificate (SC/ST) issued by the appropriate authority if admission is sought under that category.
v) PwD Certificate, if applicable.
vi) BHU Employee certificate, if applicable.
- Candidates seeking admission to BHU-affiliated colleges must complete an application form for each college.
- Candidates should also register for CUET counseling for the colleges they are interested in.
Eligibility for the program
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 level with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the relevant disciplines.
- BHU accepts CUET UG for UG courses.
- The selection will be based on the merit list released by the university based on CUET marks.
Fees for application:
Rs. 200/- (General/OBC/EWS)
Rs. 100/- (SC/ST/PwD)
- Start date for preference entry on the student portal - September 26
- Last date for both registration and filling preferences - October 3
- The first round of seat allotment - October 7 and October 8