News & Updates
Applications Started, UGCET-KRLMPCA 2022 On 26 Junwww.Opasis.com
The Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association (KRLMPCA), Bangalore, grants admission in BTech & BArch courses in its member institutions on the basis of merit obtained in a Common Entrance Test (UGCET-KRLMPCA), which has been scheduled to be conducted on 26 Jun this year.
Date of entrance test UGCET-KRLMPCA : 26 Jun 2022
Last date for receipt of application (physical) in KRLMPCA office : 20 Jun 2022 (after filling the online application, which has to be done latest by 18 Jun)
Entrance exams clashing with UGCET-KRLMPCA : Please note that UGCET-KRLMPCA has date clash / overlap with these other entrance exams – SITEEE (26 Jun), SRMJEEE (25 – 26 Jun), IPM-IIM-Rohtak (26 Jun), AILET (26 Jun), SLAT (26 Jun). Hence, wherever there if flexibility, students may select exam date / slot carefully to ensure they don’t end up missing any opportunity of interest.
Participating Colleges (tentative list)
1. Anjuman Institute of Techhnology and Management - Bhatkal
2. Canara Engineering College - Mangalore
3. Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College - Bidar
4. HKBK College of Engineering - Bangalore
5. HMS Institute of Technology - Tumkur
6. KCT Engineering College - Gulbarga
7. New Horizon College of Engineering - Bangalore
8. P.A. College of Engineering - Mangalore
9. St. Joseph Engineering College - Mangalore
10. Ghousia College of Engineering - Ramanagara
11. Presidency University - Bangalore (Only for Management Seats)
Open eligibility : All candidates including general merit candidates, religious minority and linguistic minority candidates are eligible to participate in UGCET-KRLMPCA and also to select seat in the member institution on the basis of the merit list prepared and published by KRLMPCA on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test.
Student from all over the country are eligible.