News & Updates
Applications Started for Delhi University 2021-22 Admissionswww.Opasis.com
Delhi University has started applications to its various UG, PG & M.Phil./Ph.D. Programs for the 2021-22 batch. Delhi University is a Central University established in the year 1922 and has been one of the most sought-after universities in the country by students across India. The University is one of the topmost ranked University in India (NIRF-2020 Rank #11 among Universities).
At the UG level, the intake is through two modes, depending upon the program of study. A vast majority of the programs offered are Merit-Based, i.e., based upon the candidates Class 12 or equivalent marks. And there are premium programs where admissions area Entrance-based.
The Last date to Apply online is 31-Aug-2021. Please note that there are NO offline paper-based applications.
Applicants to both Merit-based & Entrance-based will need to apply online at the DU UG admission portal https://ugadmission.uod.ac.in/
B.A.(Hons): Applied Psychology, Journalism, Arabic, Persian, Bengali, Philosophy, Economics, Political Science, English, Psychology, French, Punjabi, Geography, Sanskrit, German, Social Work, Hindi, Sociology, Hindi Patrikarita, Spanish, History, Urdu, Italian
Commerce: B.Com. (Hons), B.Com. (Program)
B.Sc.(Hons): Anthropology, Geology, , Bio-Chemistry, HomeScience, , BiologicalSciences, Instrumentation, , BiomedicalSciences, Mathematics, Botany, Microbiology, Chemistry, Physics, ComputerScience, PolymerScience, Electronics, Statistics, EnvironmentalSciences, Zoology, FoodTechnology
B.Sc.(Program): B.Sc (Pass) Home Science, Physical Science with Electronics, Applied Life Science, Applied Physical Sciences with Analytical Methods in Chemistry & Biochemistry, Life Science, Applied Physical Sciences with Industrial Chemistry, Physical Science with Chemistry, Mathematical Sciences, Physical Science with Computer Science
B.A.(Vocational Studies): Human Resource Management, Office Management and Secretarial Practice, Management and Marketing of Insurance, Small and Medium Enterprises, Marketing Management and Retail Business, Tourism Management, Material Management.
B.Voc: Banking Operations, Software Development, Printing Technology, Health Care Management, Retail Management and IT, Web Designing
Note: Cut-offs for Merit-based programs will be announced after the registration cycle is completed.
Please note that the Entrance Exams will be conducted on 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 September and 01 October, 2021. However, the exam dates corresponding to each course will be specified later by the NTA on their website. At the moment, all applications have to be completed online by 31st August. Exam dates will be announced later.
Courses for which entrance exam will be conducted by the NTA (click on link for details):
- B.A. (Hons.) Humanities and Social Sciences
- B.A. (Hons.) in Multimedia and Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- B.A. (Hons.) Business Economics
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Financial Investment Analysis (BBA-FIA)
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Health Education and Sports (B.Sc.[PE,HE& S])
- B.Tech. Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations (IT & MI)
- Five Year Integrated Course in Journalism
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics
Exam conducted by the Faculty of Music & Fine Arts of the University of Delhi
- B.A. (Hons.) in Hindustani Music: Vocal/Instrumental (Sitar/Sarod/Guitar/Violin/Santoor)
- B.A. (Hons.) in Karnatak Music-Vocal/Instrumental (Veena/Violin)
- B.A. (Hons.) in Hindustani Music: Percussion (Tabla/Pakhawaj)