News & Updates
Application Schedule Announced for 5-Yr Integrated Prog in Law at IIM-Rohtakwww.Opasis.com
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Rohtak will be inviting applications for its 5 Year Integrated Program in Law (IPL) for students after Class 12. This is a new program that was introduced by IIM Rohtak in 2021. On successful completion, after five years, students will be awarded an Integrated Degree of BBA-LLB. There will be no option of lateral entry nor will there be any option of taking early exit by way of award of a UG degree.
Program Structure & Curriculum
1. The interdisciplinary program aims to provide in-depth knowledge of business management with intricate details of law and governance.
2. Overall, the programme consists of 15 terms spread over a period of five- years. A year has three terms, each of three months duration. The entire programme consists of courses in Business Management and Legal Education. Students will be undergoing several internships and moot courts exercises during the course of the programme.
3. The programme will create an opportunity for the students to pursue legal education of global standards through a curriculum and pedagogy that best reflects the study of International law, Arbitration law, Competition law, Corporate governance, and Domestic law. Apart from these, students will also undergo courses from the domain of Business Management, International Affairs, Humanities, Public Policy, and Foreign Languages.
4. IPL is a non-residential programme offered at IIM Rohtak’s Gurugram campus.
- General, NC-OBC and EWS Category: Minimum 60% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations, Maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2022
- SC,ST and PWD (DAP) Category: Minimum 55% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations, Maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2022
- Candidates who are likely to complete standard XII/ HSC or equivalent by the end of June 2022 can also apply, subject to meeting the minimum eligibility criteria after declaration of results (only in case of XIIth standard) as mentioned above.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in X and XII Standard would be calculated based on the aggregate marks of best five subjects that appear in the mark sheet/grade sheet, irrespective of the Board’s regulation.
i) Candidates will be shortlisted based on their CLAT-2022 score.
ii) Such shortlisted candidates will appear in an online interview wherein they will be evaluated on the basis of their academics, general awareness, and communication skills.
iii) Final merit will be determined giving a weightage of 45% to CLAT score, 40% to past academics (20% to Class 10 & 12 each) and 15% to a personal interview.
(a) Rs.6,00,000/- per year excluding mess, hostel, and utility charges
(b) AC Hostel/PG will be made available on sharing basis to those who apply. Additional utility charges of Rs 25,000 for academic year will be payable for those who avail hostel/PG facility. Mess charges for the academic year of Rs 50,000 will be payable
Application & Admission Timeline (tentative)
- Online Application Starts: Feb 21, 2022
- Last date for submission of online Application: May 15, 2022
- CLAT-2022 Exam: May 08, 2022
- Announcement of Call for Online Personal Interview: First Week of July 2022
- Online Personal Interview: Third Week of July 2022
- Announcement of Selection List: First Week of Aug 2022
- Academic Session begins: First Week of Sept 2022
Registration fee: Rs.3,890/-Follow us on Follow us on