News & Updates
NEET UG 2018 - Changes in Eligibility Criteriawww.Opasis.com
CBSE has issued an updated notification on its webiste that pertains to changes in the Eligibity criteria of candidates appearing for NEET (UG), 2018. The notification has bee issued owing to two writ petitions W.P(C) 1813/2018 dated 26/02/2018 and W.P(C) 1906/2018 challenging NEET's eligibility criteria. The Hon'ble High Court has, therefore, instructed CBSE to make necessary changes in the eligibility for applying for NEET.
Basis this, the following candidates can also submit their application form for NEET (UG), 2018: -
- Candidates belonging to UR category aged above 25 years.
- Candidates beloinging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 aged above 30 years.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 from NIOS/State Open Schools
- Candidates who have passed as a private candidate
- Candidates who have passed Biology as an additional subject.
All candidates who are fulfilling the conditions of orders of Hon'ble High Court of Delhi can now submit their online applications form on or before the last date. However, their candidature will be subject to the outcome of the above writ petitions.Follow us on Follow us on