News & Updates
JEE-Adv 2021 date announcedwww.Opasis.com
The Joint Admissions Board, in its recent meeting, has decided to conduct the JEE-Advanced 2021 on 3 July 2021. Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur shall be the organizing institute.
As per the statement released by the Organizing Chairman, JEE-Advanced 2021, “On July 03, 2021, the first paper of JEE-Advanced will start at 9.00 a.m. and end at 12 noon (IST). The second paper will be conducted from 2.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. (IST). In 2021, apart from India, JEE-Advanced centres are likely to be set up also in Dubai (UAE), Dhaka (Bangladesh), Kathmandu (Nepal), and Singapore. JAB decided that the final decision on the conduct of examination at the foreign center(s), if at all, will depend on the prevailing conditions at the time of JEE-Advanced 2021.”
In 2020, JEE-Advanced was organized by IIT Delhi in which a total number of 1,60,838 candidates registered. About 43,204 candidates qualified for a total intake of approximately 16,061.
List of 23 IITs : IIT Bhilai, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Dhanbad, Dharwad, Gandhinagar, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Kharagpur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Mandi, Mumbai, New Delhi, Palakkad, Patna, Roorkee, Ropar, Tirupati, Varanasi
Other institutes accepting JEE-Advanced : Other institutes which have used JEE-Advanced ranks in the past include the following :
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (IISc)
- Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs) located in Berhampur, Bhopal, Kolkata, Mohali, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram and Tirupati
- Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT), Rae Bareli
- Indian Institute of Petroleum & Energy, VisakhapatnamFollow us on Follow us on