News & Updates
JEE 2017 - Bye Bye Class XII Markswww.Opasis.com
Ministry of HRD has come up with the new guidelines for JEE 2017 eligibility. The key takeaways are:
- There shall be no weightage for the 12th class marks in calculating the ranks in the JEE Mains examination.
- for the candidates to qualify for admission in the IITs/NITs/IIITs and such other Centrally Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs) whose admissions are based on the JEE ranks, they should have secured
- at least 75% marks in the 12th class exam or
- or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class exam conducted by the respective Boards.
- For SC/ST candidates the qualifying marks would be 65% in the Class 12th exam.
source: http://mhrd.gov.inFollow us on Follow us on