News & Updates
Indian Army Applications Open For Tech Entry Schemewww.Opasis.com
The Indian Army has started accepting applications for its Technical Entry Scheme batch number 48 from candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
This entry path is different from NDA.
- Must have completed Class 12 with PCM subjects with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Must be unmarried male and must either be (i) a citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Must have appeared in JEE-Mains 2022 examination.
- Must not be below 16-1/2 years and above 19-1/2 years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jul 2003 and not after 01 Jul 2006 (both days inclusive).
Training & Award of Degree
- Training period shall be for 5 years
- 1 year at Officers Training Academy Gaya, 3 years at CME Pune/MCTE Mhow / MCEME Secunderabad, followed by 1 year post-commissioning training at CME Pune/MCTE Mhow / MCEME Secunderabad.)
- The candidates will be awarded an Engineering degree from JNU after successful completion of the final examination.
Stipend, Salary & Cost of Training
- Cost shall be Rs.13,940/- per week which will be borne by the Govt. It will be be recovered from candidates in case of their withdrawing for personal reasons.
- Starting salary band as Lieutenant - Rs.56,100 - Rs.1,77,500
- Military service pay of Rs. 15,500 per month
- Fixed stipend of Rs.56,100/-p.m. as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training. On completion of 4 years training, they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
- Flying allowance of Rs.25,000 per month if posted as army aviator
- DA, Kit maintenance allowance of Rs.20,000 (per year), Transport allowance ranging from Rs.3,600 to Rs.7,200 per month
- Field allowance ranging from Rs.6,300 to RS.16,900 per month
- High Alt Allowance of Rs.3,400 to Rs.25,000 per month, SIachin Allowance of Rs.42,500 per month (if applicable)
- Generous insurance cover for a small premium.
Applications need to made online on Indian Army's webiste. Selection process has 2 stages conducted by SSB (Service Selection Board).
Stage 1 : Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cut off will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
Stage 2 : Those who clear Stage I of SSB will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day.
Duration of SSB interview is five days
Application deadline : 1500 Hours, 21 Sep 2022
Follow us on Follow us on