News & Updates
Google Code to Learn Contest 2018 is Accepting Applicattionswww.Opasis.com
Google India Code to Learn contest 2018 is organized by ACM (Association for Computing Machinery), IIIT-Delhi and Google India.
Code to Learn is a competition in which students of classes 5-10 can create super-cool and engaging apps using super-tools offered by Google. These tools are 'Scratch' (https://scratch.mit.edu/) and 'App Inventor' (http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ ). Students can create an app, a game or solve a problem using these tools. In a nutshell Google is looking for students who can transform ideas to action.
Google is looking for young innovative minds from schools.
Students are divided into three categories:
Category 1: Classes 5 & 6
Category 2: Classes 7 & 8
Category 3: Classes 9 & 10
- Computer teachers of students in classes 5 to 10 can register for their students
- Computer teachers can nominate 10 students from each class category, total 30 students from each school can participate
- Students need to use Scratch and App Invetor to create their project.
- Once completed, they need to submit this online
- A panel of expers would be judging the entries
- 20 finalists from each category would be shortlisted
- Out of which 5 would be selected as winners
Class: V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X,
Last date of registration: 31-08-2018
Prizes: Cool prizes to be wonFollow us on Follow us on