News & Updates
GGSIPU 2020 Admissions Startedwww.Opasis.com
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IP University), established by the Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi, has started applications for admissions to its various UG programs for the 2020-21 batch. The University is the largest in the NCR region and has more than 90000 students in 127 affiliated institutions that offer a total of 175 programs.
- 85% of the Sanctioned Intake is reserved for Delhi Region Candidates. These are candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from any school/institute located in NCT of Delhi or from any college/institute affiliated to GGSIP University.
- 15% of the Sanctioned Intake is for candidates from Outside Delhi Region. The candidates shall be considered as Outside Delhi Region Candidates if they have passed the qualifying examination from any school/institute located Outside Delhi.
IP University offers admissions to the following type of programs:
National Level Test-Based Admissions
For the below programs, the respective CET codes are required to be entered while filling in the application form
1. B.Tech via JEE-Main - CET Code 131
2. B.Arch via NATA - CET Code 100
3. MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS via NEET - CET Code 103 for MBBS, 104 for BDS, 154 for BHMS, 153 for BAMS
4. B.A.LL.B & B.B.A.LL.B via CLAT - CET-Code: 121
Admissions Through Entrance Test (CET) Conducted by The University
1) 3 Year Bachelor of Arts (Economics) (Honours) - CET Code 197
2) 3 Year Bachelor of Arts (English) (Honours) - CET Code 184
3) 3-Year BBA, BBA (Banking & Insurance) and BBA (Computer Aided Management) - CET Code 125
4) 3 Year Bachelor of Computer Applications - CET Code 114
5) 3-Year B.Com (Hons) - CET Code 114
6) 3 Year Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication - CET Code 126
7) 4 Yr BSc (Hons) Nursing - CET Code 115
8) 4 year Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT) - CET Code 127
9) 4 Year B.Tech (Biotechnology) - CET Code 130
The CET based admissions shall be Computer Based Test of 2.5 hrs which shall be held in Chandigarh, Delhi-NCR (including Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurugram, Faridabad), Jaipur, Lucknow.
Last Date to Apply: 31st March, 2020
Exam Dates: Between 25th April to 05th May, 2020