News & Updates
Delhi Univ Extends Last Date of Applicationwww.Opasis.com
The University of Delhi has released a notification informing the extension of the deadline to apply for its UG, PG, M.Phil & Ph.D programs from 04-July-2020 to 18-July-2020.
The University of Delhi is a Central University, that is, the admissions to the programs offered are open to students across the country. There is no special reservation of seats for students domiciled in the state of Delhi.
Admissions to undergraduate (UG) courses at the University of Delhi are either
a) merit-based (that is, based on marks scored in Class XII Board/qualifying examinations) or
b) entrance-based (that is, based on written/practical tests depending on the course selected by an aspiring student)
The entrance based exams are conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for the following programs:
- B.A. (Honours) Business Economics[BA(H)BE]
- Bachelor of Management Studies[BMS]
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis)[BBA(FIA)]
- B.Tech. (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations)[B.Tech(IT & MI)]
- B.A. (Hons.) Humanities and Social Sciences[BA(H)HSS]
- Bachelor of Elementary Education[B.El.Ed]
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Health Education & Sports[BSc(PE,HE & S)]
- B.A. (Honours) Multimedia and Mass Communication[BA(H)MMC]
- Five Year Integrated Programme in Journalism[FYIPJ]
- B.A. (Hons.) in Hindustani/ Karnatak/ Percussion Music
The University has announced neither the date of the cut-offs nor the date for the entrance exams owing to the evolving COVID19 situation in the country.
As on 04th July 2020 a total of 2,22,565 registrants have applied for the UG level programs of the University.Follow us on Follow us on