News & Updates
CHRIST (Deemed University) 2020 Applications Startedwww.Opasis.com
CHRIST is a Deemed to be University that operates from 5 campuses across 3 states and is a multi-disciplinary University which focuses on teaching research and service offers Bachelors to Doctoral programs in humanities, social sciences, science, commerce, management, engineering, education, and law to over 21000 students. CHRIST has the following five campuses
- 3 in Bengaluru. The Main campus on the Hosur Road, one in Kengeri and the latest campus on the Bannerghatta road.
- 1 off-campus in Lavasa, Pune
- 1 off-campus in Ghaziabad (Delhi NCR)
CHRIST has opened its application window for the 2020 Admission process. Major courses under offer at the UG level are:
- Commerce: BCom programs
- Business: BBA programs
- Social Sciences: Psychology, Economics, English programs
- Journalism and MassCom: Media and Journalism programs
- Hotel Management program
- Engineering programs
Selection to the programs is via one of the three routes:
1. Via Entrance Test (ET), Skill Assessment (SA), Micro Presentation (MP) & Personal Interview (PI) based
2. Via Skill Assessment (SA) & Personal Interview (PI)
3. Direct Admission - By simply applying through the online admission portal
Candidates will need to carefully check the courses they are interested in and the corresponding selection criteria.
The Entrance Test is called CUET or Christ University Entrance Test.
CHRIST (Deemed to be University) Applications are offered in two Sessions or Cycles. Candidates may choose any one cycle while applying.
Last Date to Apply: 4th April
Date of CUET Entrance Exam: 14th April (for those programs having entrance based selection)
Last Date to Apply: 16th April
Date of CUET Entrance Exam: 26th April (for those programs having entrance based selection)