News & Updates
Apply by 17 June For Doon University Entrance 2018www.Opasis.com
Doon University has started accepting applications for all its Undergraduate and Integrated UG-PG courses, the entrance exam for which will be conducted on 28 June 2018.
About the University : Doon University was established as a unitary and residential Univ by the Government of Uttarakhand in 2005. The eight schools at Doon University offer Certificate, Undergraduate (Bachelor of Honors), Integrated Masters, Masters, M.Phil. and Doctorate programmes in various fields of study.
The University has established partnership (MoUs) with globally and nationally recognized premier institutions. A Centre for Public Policy (CPP) supported by National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) is established for Public Policy Research, Advocacy and Capacity Building. Doon University is the first University in the region and the State where a Data Centre(Data Bank)has been established with the support of the Office of the Registrar General of India (ORGI)-Census Directorate to promote census and demographic research.
Admission criteria : Wherever applicable, the weightage of written test and interview shall be 70 % and 30 % respectively.
1. BSc (Hons) / Integrated MSc in Computer Science / Physics / Chemistry / Maths : see details HERE
2. B.A. (Hons) / M.A. Integrated Media and Communication Studies : see details HERE
3. B.Design : see details HERE
4. BA (H) English / Integ MA (Foreign Languages) : see details HERE
5. BBA (H) / Integ MBA : see details HERE
6. BSc (H) / Integ MSc Economics : see details HEREFollow us on Follow us on