News & Updates
AIIMS Open Counselling for MBBS 2019 Admissions on 20 Aug 2019www.Opasis.com
The Open Counseling for filling up the MBBS seats for August-2019 session which remained vacant after 3rd round of counseling and other seats which fell vacant by way of surrender/resignation etc. (after confirmation in 1st, 2nd and 3rd Counseling) of July/August, 2019 session will be held on 20th August, 2019 at 8.30 A.M. at Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi and the same will continue on 21st August, 2019, if required.
An Updated list of vacant seats will be displayed on Website by 1.00 P.M. on 19th August, 2019. Any resignation request received along-with the penalty amount by way of demand draft as applicable will be deemed as resignation and the seat thus vacated will be included at the time of Open counseling. Hence number of seats may change on day of counseling.
Process of Counseling
a) On 20th August, 2019 during open round of counseling for MBBS for Fifteen (15) AIIMS, first UR counseling will be done and after UR counseling is over, OBC counseling will be done followed by SC/ST counseling.
b) If any OBC seat remain vacant after counseling for OBC seat, all vacant seats will be transferred to UR category and will be offered to UR candidates on merit.
c) In case of SC/ST counseling, if any SC seat(s) remain vacant, these will be transferred to ST seat and vice versa. All SC/ST seats which remain vacant after such transfers will also be transferred to UR category and will be offered to UR candidates strictly on merit.
d) Thus, UR candidates will be called again in case any OBC, SC and ST seats remain vacant after counseling for these categories is over in this round and all UR candidates should, therefore stay, back till it is announced that counseling is finally over.
1. All candidates who scored minimum cut-off percentage i.e. 50% for General Category, 45% for OBC Category and 40% for SC/ST Category and PwBD - cut-offs of the respective category in the entrance examination will be eligible to participate in the Open counseling subject to submission of documentary evidence of percentile scorecard which was uploaded by the examination section on website www.aiimsexams.org.
2. All candidates will be required to report at 8.30 A.M. “in person” in Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi on the above-mentioned date and time.
3. The list of candidates who have qualified i.e. have secured minimum cut-off percentage or above is available on AIIMS Website www.aiimsexams.org on 16/8/2019 (Friday) by 5.00 P.M. and has also been displayed on Notice Board of Examination Section, AIIMS on 16/8/2019.
4. The candidates should have to register themselves online on the AIIMS Website i.e. www.aiimsexams.org. as per notification for online registration start on 09/08/2019 (Friday) to 13/08/2019 (Tuesday) upto 5.00 P.M.) for open counseling.
5. They will have be to produce printout of the registration slip issued to them at the time of online registration for open counseling alongwith all original certificates of qualification viz. Admit Card, Date of Birth (10th Std.), Proof of belonging to SC/ST/OBC, 12th passing Mark sheet along with passing certificate and a set of self-attested copies of all certificate on the day of Open counseling.
6. Candidates will not be allowed to attend Open Counseling without the production of print out of registration generated at the time of online registration for Open Counseling
7. The allocation of seats will be made strictly as per rank/merit of candidates in the entrance examination and on the terms and conditions as mentioned in the prospectus.
8. Candidates must bring original documents to be eligible for allotment of seat in open round. However, those candidates who are pursuing any course or have opted any seats in any AIIMS / Elsewhere are required to bring proof of their resignation letter / Seat surrender letter in original in the Open Selection OR A Demand Draft amounting to Rs.1 Lakh only in favor of Director, AIIMS, New Delhi with a bonafied certificate that their originals have been deposited with respective Institute / College otherwise, he/she will not be allowed to attend the Open counseling. No authorized representative will be allowed to attend the open counseling.
9. In addition, seat/s falling vacant by way of surrender/resignation henceforth till 1.00 P.M. on 19/8/2019 will be added to these seats and will be available for Open Counseling. (Any resignation request received along with the penalty amount by way of demand draft will be deemed as resignation and the seat thus vacated will be included in Open counseling). Hence, number of seats may change on the day of counseling.
10. Those candidates who have joined any AIIMS in the earlier round of Seat Allocation/Counselling and have registered themselves for this Open round of Seat Allocation/counseling from 09/08/2019 to 13/08/2019 upto 5.00 P.M. but do not surrender/resign by 19/08/2019 (1.00 PM) in the respective AIIMS are also eligible for this Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling, subject to submission of a Bonafied Certificate stating that he/she hold the seat in the respective AIIMS and his/her originals are deposited with respective AIIMS. However, such candidates are required to attend the Open Round of Seat allocation/Counselling with Demand Draft amounting to Rs.One Lakh only in favour of Director, AIIMS, New Delhi. During the Open round of seat Allocation/Counselling, if he/she wishes to accept any other seat available at that time, he/she will be required to deposit the DD immediately and vacate the allotted seat (DD amount will be forfeited). This will be treated as his/her resignation and released seat will be available to registered candidates subsequently in the merit list. The original documents will be transferred internally.
11. Similarly those candidates who have joined anywhere else (other than any AIIMS) and have registered themselves for Open round Seat Allocation/counseling but do not surrender/resign by 19/08/2019 (1.00 PM) in their respective Institution/Universities are also eligible for this Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling subject to submission of a Bonafied Certificate stating that he/she hold the seat in the respective Institution/University/College and his/her originals are deposited with them. They have also to produce a set of Photocopies of all certificates and also submit DD of Rs.1 Lakh in favour of Director, AIIMS, New Delhi as a security deposit subject to submission of Original Certificates and Seat surrender/resignation letter in original within five days from the allotment of the seat at spot counseling in respective AIIMS whichever is earlier otherwise the same will be forfeited and allotted seat will stand cancelled.
The OBC candidates who could not produce valid Central Govt. Institution/Job certificate in the first three rounds of counseling and were declared not eligible will be allowed to appear in the counseling subject to production of only valid OBC certificate issued for Central Govt. Institutions/Job as on 26/06/2019 & within 1-year prior to this date only. Failure to bring valid caste certificate shall make the candidates ineligible for the purpose of allotment of seat in OBC category. No provisional allotment will be made.
For any queries please send email on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Academic Section, AIIMS, New Delhi Tel: (011) 26594365 and 26594383 between 10.00 am to 5.00 pm on Monday to Friday and up to 12.00 Noon on Saturday.
NOTE: Registration for Open Round of Seat Allocation/Counselling is mandatory. Desirous Candidates are required to Register on time and not wait till the last moment. REGISTRARFollow us on Follow us on